Saturday, January 13, 2007

6-Traits Online: Starts January 29, 2007

There's still time to register for my online class. I've been teaching this course for 5 years and I always learn something new each session. If you'd like to see some of my free online materials visit my website Wiredinstructor.net.

Class Full! Next class:

June 18 - August 12, 2007

Register Now!

Learn to teach and assess writing with the 6-Traits of writing (voice, ideas, word choice, organization, sentence fluency and conventions). Learn to use the 6-Traits with the writing process to teach revision strategies. Help learners meet higher standards and improve test scores.
  • EDUC 744 920 - Elementary (Gr. K-4) - 3 cr. begins June 18, 2007
  • EDUC 744 909 - Middle/High School (Gr. 5-12) - 3 cr. begins June 18, 2007
For more information or to register: CLICK HERE!

Friends classes are forming now! Please pass along this information to your colleagues!

No comments:

Post a Comment